05 November, 2009

...changing domains already. [updated]

Yep, I've only been around for about 2 weeks, and I'm changing domains already.  I figure I'll work on a custom theme here soon, too.  Sticking with Blogger for hosting for the time being.  Figure I'll wait until I learn how to setup Wordpress on a different host and get that all working before I bother getting one.

Anyway, take a look at your address bar.  With any amount of luck, it says http://www.boxcarinc.com.  Do me a favor and let me know if it doesn't. :P

Update: New theme!  Let me know if you like it!

2 comments:

Ann said...

Definitely was the blogspot address, til right now in your comments. Weird.

I'm glad I'm a loved blog!!

Boxcar said...

Thanks for letting me know. Seems like it's gonna take a bit for it to be switched over all around.

And your blog is great! :D