03 November, 2009

...the only blog out there.

So, I read a lot of other blogs, since posting here, while fun, doesn't really take up that much of my time. And, among all those other blogs, there are a few that I frequent because I am either so engrossed in the subject matter or they are simply that good. Here's a few of each:

I'm sure most everybody knows about it, but Joystiq is the place I go for anything video game related.

Some people hear "mashups" and think mixing the Google Maps and Facebook API's. I hear "mashups" and I think mixing Nirvana and Rick Astley. Now, if you liked that, head over here. If you didn't like it, I might have to hit you. In the face.

Do you flinch every time an almond nears your mouth? Do you find it difficult to be in a bar where they serve peanuts? Do you have nightmares about Mr. Peanut? You could be suffering the effects of Post-Traumatic Nut Disorder. See your physician immediately. Then read the rest of Junket's blog, cause it's just as good.

Like food? I do! Here's a blog full of spicy recipes. Make them! Eat them! Tasty!

I think that's all for now. Get a move on, there's good reading to be had!

No comments: